Terror suspect surrenders to court
03 September 2012, 14:13
Nairobi - Terror suspect Sheikh Said Abubakar Ahmed turned up at the Mombasa Law Courts on Monday morning to plead to charges related to last week’s deadly riots sparked by the August 27 killing of his ally Sheikh Aboud Rogo.
The Standard reports that at the same time a team of investigators probing the late Sheikh Rogo's killing has arrived in Mombasa.
According to one of its members Jacob Ondari who is a state counsel in Mombasa the team arrived in Mombasa on Sunday and will study the findings recorded so far by local police. He said the team will guide local police in their investigation.
- For more visit The Standard